What is the average cost for a roof repair?
According to HomeAdvisor, the average cost of roof repair is between $300 to $1500. The overall average is around $900. However, repair costs vary depending on many factors:
The extent of wear and damage
- Location of residence from the roof repair service provider
● Rescue Roofer is your neighborhood emergency response specialist for roof repairs. We will provide you with honest estimates for repairs. We will explain everything required for the repairs and the resulting costs. With Rescue Roofer, there won’t be any hidden costs when we provide you with our quotes.
● For questions about pricing or roofing repair or replacement quotes, call us at 1-888-346-7663 or fill out the contact form on our about us page.
Can you provide emergency roof repair service in Orange County if my roof suddenly leaks on a rainy day?
Do you provide preventive maintenance work for roofs for commercial buildings in Orange County?
● Yes! Rescue Roofer provides preventive maintenance work for roofs for businesses in Orange and Los Angeles counties.
● We provide a free diagnosis in a 1-hour window by a field technician.
● Every aspect of your roof is checked with photos taken to help you understand the needs of your roof.
● Upon completion of our diagnostic work, our roofing account manager will explain the short- and long-term diagnosis of your roof
● Our diagnosis includes inspection in the following areas:
● Vents, pipes, and roof penetrations
● Leader heads, downspouts, drains, scuppers, and waterways
● Rooftop equipment, such as solar panels, HVAC units, exhaust equipment, skylights, etc.
● Membrane seam termination points
● Flashings and coping metal
● Rodent and pest penetrations
Do you provide roofing inspection for residences in Orange County?
● Yes! We provide Orange County roof inspections once you have spoken to our in-house roofing advisor.
● It is recommended that a rescue roofer does a 4-phase roof inspection for your home, which covers every detail of the condition of your roof.
● The 4-Phase inspection covers the following items:
Do you provide roof replacement services in Orange County?
● Yes! We provide the best roof replacement Orange county has available!
● If restoration or repair will not significantly extend the lifespan of your roof, or if your roof won’t be able to protect your family and property fully, Rescue Roofer recommends replacing your roof.
Do you provide a free estimate for a roof repair in Orange County?
Since we typically dispatch our roofing technicians for repairs, we charge a service call fee for Orange County roof repairs.
We do provide free estimates for roof restoration and/or replacements. When it becomes roof restoration or replacement time, it will require some work to determine how long it will take to replace your roof because of the many factors involved. The scale and complexity of the project, especially the structure’s age, can add to the length of time it will take us to complete the project. If you need a free estimate for your Orange County roof repair project, call 1-888-346-7663 now!
Can you guarantee no felt is used for roofing services in Orange County?
Yes. Rescue Roofer is a “no-felt” company. Instead of felt, we use synthetic underlayment for the material installed under the product used for your roof to keep water from penetrating. Synthetic underlayment has significantly more advantages than felt, such as being lighter, more waterproof, and more durable.
Do you offer a yearly subscription for roofing maintenance in Orange County?
Yes. We offer the Roofus Protection Maintenance Plan for residential and commercial buildings.
The Roofus Protection Plan includes the following:
- One 4-Phase Roof Inspection will be completed.
- We provide a 10% discount on material and labor for roofing repair and replacement.
- We clean debris off your roof and valleys.
- We provide 30% off on emergency service fees.
- Best of all, we provide peace-of-mind priority emergency service.
Do you provide the same emergency roof repair services for San Juan Capistrano, CA?
Yes! We provide the same emergency roof services for San Juan Capistrano, CA.
Since we are expanding our reach to serve more towns nationwide, we also offer the same services, such as roofing maintenance, roof inspection, and roof replacement for residents and business owners in San Juan Capistrano, CA, that we provide for the rest of Orange County, CA towns and cities.
Can you provide California tile restoration work for residents?
Yes! Roofing tiles are a popular roofing material in California. Roofing tiles are meant to last a lifetime. However, there are instances when they get damaged because of California’s unique climate. We know that clients may not be prepared to replace a leaking roof, which is why we provide more affordable repair alternatives whenever possible.
Does a Huntington Beach roofer or any commercial roofer in Orange County have to bring equipment when responding to roofing repair and installation?
All of our Huntington Beach roofers visit your location in our Warehouse on Wheels for roofing repair and installation and other roofing services.
The Warehouse on Wheels is fully equipped to conduct roofing repairs in Huntington Beach or any other town and city in Orange County and to make your roof watertight.
Are Yorba Linda roofers qualified to do a roof inspection right after conducting emergency repairs?
Yes. Our Yorba Linda roofers can conduct essential roof inspections during and after completing emergency roof repairs. They can make recommendations to ensure that you will stay watertight.
To ensure that your roof will stay watertight for decades, we recommend our 4-point roofing inspection. Visit our roofing inspection page to know more.
Can roofing contractors in San Clemente, CA fully resurface asphalt shingle roofs?
Yes. Our roofing contractors in San Clemente, CA provide full resurfacing for asphalt shingle roofs.
They can also provide full resurfacing for any roofing material used in homes and provide other services when conducting roofing repair.
Do you specialize in any material type for roofing in San Clemente, CA?
Rescue Roofer has over three decades of experience repairing all types of roofing in San Clemente, CA and all other cities and towns in Orange County.
Though we are experts in repairing and replacing asphalt shingles, we can also repair tile roofs, corrugated iron roofs, concrete slabs, and others.
What sets your Mission Viejo roofing technicians apart from any other California roofer?
Rescue Roofer is dedicated to our mission to change your construction experience.
Our T.E.A.M. certification is a cornerstone for our success in delivering the best possible services to our clients.
T.E.A.M. is an acronym for:
- Time: We commit to arriving as soon as 1 hour after your call for dire emergency repair needs.
- Educate: We ensure that we educate our clients about their specific roofing needs.
- Assist: Our technicians are trained to guide our clients through every step of any roofing services, whether for repair, replacement, inspection, and maintenance.
- Make the Best Decision: With the help of our quick response TIMES, valuable EDUCATION, and trusted ASSISTANCE, you can make the best decision for your roofing needs.